Bananas in Pajamas Forum Index
Author Message
<  OLD Guild General  ~  @jince
Ladainian
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 279

You L2P yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deityalan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 286
Location: The city fun forgot, Ottawa

Ladainian wrote:
You L2P yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Serisouly man, what's the deal with this mud flinging? I think you've proved to everyone you're teh greater messageboard troll/warrior. Are you twelve or something Lad? Seriously dude, do you have nothing better to do?

I'm not hatin' or anything, just this whole schtick got old fast a long time ago, save yourself [and me] some time and refrain from this negativity on our boards. kthx plz.

_________________
Michelle B is everything to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phantasm
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:39 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 52
Location: Toronto, Ontario

deityalan wrote:
Serisouly man, what's the deal with this mud flinging? I think you've proved to everyone you're teh greater messageboard troll/warrior. Are you twelve or something Lad? Seriously dude, do you have nothing better to do?


Dude, it's unfortunate, but he just can't help it. There is some sort of major malfunction within his small collection of brain cells. He is so preoccupied with trash talking BiP and throwing lemonpartys at his house, that he doesn't even realize what an absolute moron he is.... it's sad but kind of funny at the same time. I know it's not right to laugh at retards, but in this case, I can't help it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
It's cool to hate!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tirany
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 191

No Jince its just he really hates you the same way a few people that I know do. He is just more in your face about it.

_________________
Tirany
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floriara
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 434

but why Jince what did she ever do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ladainian
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:38 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 279

Floriara wrote:
but why Jince what did she ever do?



Lazy, horrible druid, cried about sabenn De'ing her belt the whole BWL run, Always tried to get palthis into raids to waste a spot, threw a hissy fit and cried to Starwrath/Morluck when he Didn't get in the raid and stuck up bitch with an attitude Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ladainian
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 279

Phantasm-KGB wrote:
deityalan wrote:
Serisouly man, what's the deal with this mud flinging? I think you've proved to everyone you're teh greater messageboard troll/warrior. Are you twelve or something Lad? Seriously dude, do you have nothing better to do?


Dude, it's unfortunate, but he just can't help it. There is some sort of major malfunction within his small collection of brain cells. He is so preoccupied with trash talking BiP and throwing lemonpartys at his house, that he doesn't even realize what an absolute moron he is.... it's sad but kind of funny at the same time. I know it's not right to laugh at retards, but in this case, I can't help it. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Still tryin to take shots at me Phantasm? don't even try bud, u got schooled last time we argued.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Palthis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:28 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22

If I remember correctly lad, you were the one that schooled.

Anyways lad, it's a good thing that you're typing things out, you're squeaky, pre-pubescent voice is annoying enough besides the ignorant and idiotic things you say.

Whiny huh, how many times do we have to hear your voice: "Yeah c'mon guys ..." about something that was just stated, or has been said to death in vent/raid chat. I'm so glad we don't have to hear that voice again. Go take some testosterone!

Quote:
Lazy, horrible druid, cried about sabenn De'ing her belt the whole BWL run

You have it wrong, you were too busy whining about people doing their job to notice that she was jokingly doing it, and in fact Morluck was pressing it more than she was (I ran that instance that day incase you don't remember). Get your facts straight NOOB!

Quote:
threw a hissy fit and cried to Starwrath/Morluck when he Didn't get in the raid

I know you got this second hand from Starwrath, so we won't comment here about Starwrath's validity and the way you turn things/LOOTING RULES around to suit your needs/WANTS.

Quote:
stuck up bitch with an attitude

I'm sorry if JInce is just too much women for you, I'm sure you would like a nice subservent woman who you can regularily beat on, but Jince just isn't that type. The funny thing is she would probably beat on, especially judging by the sounds of your prepubescent voice.

[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jince101
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 150

Umm.. Sabenn didn't DE anything of "mine". GG Lad Do you know anything? And I was far from crying about anything I didn't get maybe it was you who was crying about not getting your Naxx gears fast enough to keep your loot hungry fatty appetite satisfied.

You really miss me that much that you have to make a post all for me? Well, sorry I don't feel the same about you. Let's just be "friends" You're not my type.

Now, stop harassing me or I'll call the cyberbully police on you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floriara
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 434

I think Jince is leet... I've seen her tank, heal, and dps in the same run... that's pretty leet Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Starwrath
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Posts: 508
Location: Philadelphia

Palthis wrote:
Ladainian wrote:
threw a hissy fit and cried to Starwrath/Morluck when he Didn't get in the raid

I know you got this second hand from Starwrath, so we won't comment here about Starwrath's validity


For the record, she did talk to both myself and Morluck about getting you a permanent raid spot.

I'm not sure what you mean about my "validity."

_________________
Starwrath - Druid Class Captain <Bananas in Pajamas>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
deityalan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 286
Location: The city fun forgot, Ottawa

Why don't you get on vent with Jince and talk this out like two civilized human beings Lad? Work your problems out rather than continue with this poorly worked out smear campaign. It takes a real man to overcome a situation, and take something positive from it. Sure, you might of had a negative experience with Jince, I don't know how or why, but you don't raid or play with us anymore... so what does it really matter?

What this reminds me of is when you have a kid in grade school who is mean to another kid because they like them, and that's the only way they can show it by being aggressive. Somewhere deep down Lad you know you love Jince, Freud would totally agree and then bring up some argument that you're actually in love with your mom, or something along those lines.

_________________
Michelle B is everything to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oakken
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 338
Location: Nashville

Hey Star, hows school/rl going?

Jince, we're lucky to have you.

_________________
I may kill you in the morning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phantasm
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 52
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Ladainian wrote:
Still tryin to take shots at me Phantasm? don't even try bud, u got schooled last time we argued.


Schooled? lmao! Speaking of school, I remember when i was in high school there were these kids who came every day in a short yellow bus. I'd see them in the halls often wearing helmets for protection from their own fists. They would sometimes yell out random words for no reason and disrupt other classes nearby. Much in the same way you randomly /tell me and say things like "noob", "u suck", "/stink"... I guess thats what you mean by "schooling" me.

Lad, I think maybe mommy should keep your helmet strapped on your head while you play wow.

_________________
It's cool to hate!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Inval
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:01 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 250
Location: Estonia>Tallinn

Jince101 wrote:
Umm.. Sabenn didn't DE anything of "mine". GG Lad Do you know anything? And I was far from crying about anything I didn't get maybe it was you who was crying about not getting your Naxx gears fast enough to keep your loot hungry fatty appetite satisfied.

You really miss me that much that you have to make a post all for me? Well, sorry I don't feel the same about you. Let's just be "friends" You're not my type.

Now, stop harassing me or I'll call the cyberbully police on you!



yeeeeee Gj Jince =P
learn2bowned Lad =D

_________________
*I choose not to choose life, I choose to be GM*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bananas in Pajamas Forum Index  ~  OLD Guild General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and NoseBleed